Last Updated on October 1, 2023
Answering Can Brother CS6000i Sew Denim? The CS6000i‘s unique 60 built-in stitches offer a wide range of different sewing, embroidery, and quilting purposes at an affordable price against other models. It has 60 different built-in stitches for sewing.
|Dimensions||6.7″D x 16″W x 11.4″H|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
Among them, it has decorative stitches and 7-kinds of auto-size buttonholes. The embroidery and quilting sewing machine has an automatic needle threader that conveniently pushes the needle and thread through.
Can You Sew Denim With a Brother Sewing Machine?
Can Brother CS6000i Sew Denim or Jeans?
The Answer is Yes, you can, but you must use a heavy-duty needle and run the machine slowly. However, brother CS6000i is a lightly built machine that comes at an affordable price. Solidly built vintage sewing machines with high costs are better for denim clothes than brother cs6000i sewing machines.
Moreover, it has a unique feature of a top coil resistant to clogging. The machine also includes a wide detachable product perfect for some big tasks. This machine has 9 presser feet: the buttonhole, embroidery, zigzag design, a zipper, snap button, quitting foot, blind stitch, and walking.
In addition, It has a speed control function by which you can adjust the sewing speed. It has a bright sewing area that helps when working on a dark fabric.
The machine comes in a hard case making it the perfect travel sewing machine. It weighs 13 pounds. Besides, the product has dimensions of 16 x 6.7 x 11.4 inches and a 25-year limited warranty.
|Easy and simple functions|
|It is not operational in countries that do not support 120V power.|
How to Hemm Jeans with Brother CS 6000i?
Hemming jeans with Brother CS 6000i is a breeze: attach the blind hem foot, stabilize using the foot’s button, and stitch effortlessly for a professional finish!]
Here is the step by step guide:
- Attach Blind Hem Foot: Use the blind hem foot from your accessory box. Slide the thread on the right side of the guide and start top stitching. This foot ensures a straight and neat stitch.
- Stabilize for Hemming: Switch to the regular foot. Lift the foot over the thick seam and engage the black button at the back. Set your stitch length to 3 or 3.5.
- Start Stitching: Fold the jeans’ hem twice. Stitch from the top side. When you reach the thick seam, stop with the needle down.
- Engage Foot Stabilizer: Lift the foot, tip it forward until it’s level, then push the black button. Lower the foot. It stays level, making stitching over the seam effortless.
- Continue Stitching: Stitch off the edge. The foot glides smoothly; no need to push the fabric.
People Also Ask – FAQ (Brother CS6000i)
Yes, you can use any denim and jeans needle to brother cs6000i machine. a Standard denim and jeans needle usually fits and works with a brother cs6000i machine. However, it is better to check the instruction manual before use and run the machine slowly.
Since Brother CS6000i is a lightly built, inexpensive sewing machine, so it is not best for sewing denim and jeans. Expensive and solidly built sewing machines are best for sewing jeans and denim.