Last Updated on March 12, 2023
The Consew CSM1000 Sewing Machine Electric Servo Motor is an amazing choice for sewing machines. It has advanced features that make it ideal for a wide range of sewing tasks, from commercial grade to more intricate decorative work. The motor has a quiet operation and delivers superior power while conserving energy.
In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of the Consew CSM1000 Sewing Machine Servo Motor so you can decide if it’s right for you!
Consew CSM1000 Servo Motor Review
If you need to upgrade your industrial sewing machine to a servo motor, the Consew CSM1000 is an excellent choice. It is a powerful 3/4HP, 550 Watts electric brushless servo motor that can handle any industrial sewing machine, from light to heavy-duty sewing work.
- Compared to a clutch motor: When compared to a clutch motor, this motor is more energy-efficient and can save up to 70% of the energy.
- Installation: If you have previous experience with a wrench, you can complete the installation in about 30-45 minutes.
- Speed control: The variable speed control is conveniently located on the front of the power switch assembly, and it also includes a 110-volt outlet on the back of the power switch assembly for plugging in a light, making it a convenient choice.
- Clutch or brake disc: One of the best things about this sewing servo motor is that it eliminates the need for a clutch or brake disc, making it easy to turn the machine handwheel to position the needle.
- Mounting hole: It is also compatible with the same mounting holes as a standard clutch motor, so you can replace it without having to drill new holes in your sewing machine table.
|Motor Type||DC Electric Brushless Servo Motor|
|Energy Efficiency||Saves up to 70% Electricity|
|Horsepower & Watts||3/4HP, 550 Watts|
|Machine Compatibility||Any type of industrial sewing machines|
|Suitable for||Light to heavy duty work including straight stitch machines, overlocks, zigzag stitching machines, blindstitch machines, heavy duty walking foot and heavy duty upholstery machines|
|Mounting||Uses the same mounting holes as standard clutch motor|
|Clutch/Brake||None required, can turn machine handwheel easily to position needle|
What Users Say
The motor is adaptable and compatible with a wide range of sewing machines, including:
Why Does Consew CSM1000 Servo Motor Go a Few Extra Stitches Before Stopping?
An industrial sewing machine with a Consew CSM 1000 servo motor may go through a few extra stitches before stopping:
- Identify the mechanical issue: The motor goes through a few extra stitches before stopping when first started, indicating a problem with the return spring on the control lever under the table.
- Adjust the spring: Check if there are 2 or 3 notches on the lever, and slide the spring to a tighter notch to ensure that the lever returns fully up.
- Lubricate the piston: Apply lubrication to the piston that the lever actuates to ensure smooth operation.
- Cycle the pedal: Try cycling the pedal several times before turning on the motor to determine if it’s a mechanical issue.
- Let the motor warm up: If the issue only occurs on the day’s first run, the motor may need to warm up before operating smoothly.
Video: Consew Clutch Motor Vs Consew Servo Motor 1000
In conclusion, the Consew CSM1000 is a fantastic option and comes highly recommended by its users if you’re searching for a powerful, energy-efficient, and simple-to-use servo motor for your industrial sewing machine.